EMERGENCIES AND SELF HELP
In the dental practice we come across conditions that require an emergency intervention. Certain emergencies might not directly endanger the life of a patient but can endanger the general health with time.
EMERGENCIES IN DENTISTRY
- Heavy postoperative bleeding (Alveolitis Abscess) as a result of odontogenic inflammation (localised abscess)
- Phlegmon – a diffuse inflammation in which the affected tissue is permeated with pus
- Acute trauma of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) – contusion, distortion and fracture
- Luxation of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Injuries of the mouth’s soft tissues, bones of the upper and lower jaw, teeth and periodontal area as a consequence of the trauma
- Emergencies of the periodontal area: necrotizing gingivitis (NG), periodontitis (NP), stomatitis (MS) and periodontal abscess
- Pain – all types of acute, insufferable pain caused by the tooth
At the youngest age various tooth injuries are very common, from a tooth crown and root fracture to a complete tooth break. In all of these cases it is very important to visit a dentist as soon as possible because the successfulness of the treatment depends on it.
The dentists at the Fabris Centre will determine the type of damage and will undertake all the necessary measures to ensure that the traumatic injury is rehabilitated and the permanent tooth preserved.
Patients in emergency conditions will be received for a therapeutic treatment by our dentists in two hours at the latest.
We are here for you even after hours!
We know that teeth trouble can cause a lot of pain. In emergencies, our help is available 24/7.
Contact numbers in case of emergencies:
+385 51 373 506
+385 99 4300 037